Saturday, January 5, 2008

be best dressed

What will I wear? That is the question I always ask myself whenever I'm goin' out and do some errands, party, go to work and even before bedtime. Funny, but true. I'm sure almost all women in the world and even men are experiencing the same hassle I go through each day. Dressing up is a big deal for us because we always want to set our best foot forward. Dressing up gives us empowerment.It builds our confidence. So I thought making up this collage of Hollywood's best dressed women would in some ways help pick up some ideas that may be useful in creating everyday Haute Couture. You need not take all the trends that you see in fashion magazines, instead use it as a guide on how you will create your own look. Dressing up is not about fashion. It's is the art of the wearer.

































be your own doll! experiment!




















































































No comments: